Dundalk, Ontario

Dundalk (named after Dundalk in Ireland), originally called McDowell’s Corners, was originally built around a railroad, Dundalk, and was incorporated as a village in 1887. On January 1, 2000, it was amalgamated with the Township of Proton and the Township of Egremont to form the Township of Southgate, in the southeast corner of Grey County. The mayor of Southgate is John Woodbury. Dundalk services the surrounding agricultural area and also has a few small manufacturing plants.

About Dundalk

Dundalk, and was incorporated as a village in 1887. On January 1, 2000, it was amalgamated with the Township of Proton and the Township of Egremont to form the Township of Southgate, in the southeast corner of Grey County. The mayor of Southgate is John Woodbury.Dundalk services the surrounding agricultural area and also has a few small manufacturing plants. Dundalk has the highest elevation of any populated place in southern Ontario at 526m (1,735 feet). A rail line that used to pass through Dundalk is now removed, but its roadbed has become a multi-use trail[2] sponsored by the federal government.

The Dundalk Stats

follow us on
instagram

LEASED

Liberty Village

LEASED

Ocean Club Waterfront Condos

LEASED

1 Yorkville

SOLD

Reina

Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial